Hidden words in this word find:
Facts about A Scot who changed the world:
CARDBOARD CONCRETE T-SHIRT LEATHER PLASTIC COTTON BRIDGE RUBBER TABLE SHOES PAPER STEEL SOCKS PHONE BOOK ROAD WOOL WOOD TYRE BOX
- This word search A Scot who changed the world has 20 hidden words.
- The subtitle of this worksheet is "Find things and materials and make sentences.".
- This word find is 15 x 15 size.
- Hidden words may cross.
- Hidden words are printed on the worksheet.
- The hidden words are written from left to right.
- The hidden words are written top to bottom.
- Some of the words are written diagonally in this word search.
- The file size of this Word Search-PDF is 247 kb
- This Word Search has been checked automatically on 9th December 2023, 17:59. No errors were found.
You can download this word find A Scot who changed the world as a worksheet (PDF, 247 kb) for free and use it in your lessons (school) or wherever you want.
Download word seek A Scot who changed the world
Are you happy with these word puzzles? Tell your friends about it!
Related word seeks:
WOOLLY-HAT SWIMSUIT PULLOVER PYJAMAS T-SHIRT SHORTS JACKET GLOVES SHOES SCARF
- Sights of London
BUCKINGHAMPALACE WESTMINSTERABBEY REDTELEPHONEBOX TOWEROFLONDON TOWERBRIDGE LONDONEYE UNIONJACK BIGBEN
- school things
WATERCOLOUR BLACKBOARD PENCILCASE PAINTBRUSH CLASSROOM INKERASER BOOKSHELF SCHOOLBAG SHARPENER CDPLAYER
- Wordsearch - Clothes
PULLOVER TROUSERS T-SHIRT BIKINI SHORTS GLOVES JACKET BOOTS SKIRT DRESS
SUNGLASSES HEADPHONES FLIP-FLOPS SWEATSHIRT TRACKSUIT TROUSERS NECKLACE SLIPPERS EARRINGS TRAINERS
TROUSERS PULLOVER T-SHIRT SHORTS SHOES DRESS SOCKS SKIRT COAT CAP
|Other work finds on Word-Search.net: |
« Word Puzzle Christmas Words | Word-Search-Database | Word Puzzle clothes »